If you believe that writing a questionnaire is not one of your strengths, you can always rely on skilled experts working at our questionnaire writing service. Although the Internet is riddled with multiple writing companies offering their academic assistance, you should know that only Master-Dissertations.com deserves your trust because we used to provide our customers with the best quality, care, and support. When buying a questionnaire from us, you can be sure that it will be written, structured, and formatted perfectly because it will be produced by one of our talented professionals.
Writing a questionnaire is a pretty difficult, time-consuming, and tiresome task A questionnaire is a list of questions aimed to help a researcher obtain more information on the topic. To provide the researcher with objective information, this list should include both closed-ended and open-ended questions. If you want to receive a good outcome, your questionnaire should be detailed, clear, and comprehensive.
What Is a Questionnaire?
In a nutshell, a questionnaire is a research instrument that includes a certain number of questions that aim to get objective, relevant, and accurate information from respondents. Typically, it is a mix of open-ended and closed-ended questions. Open-ended questions allow the respondents to elaborate on their thoughts reflecting on a certain topic whereas closed-ended questions require clear answers without providing the respondents with space for discussion. The data collected by a questionnaire can be both qualitative and quantitative. A questionnaire may be delivered in the form of a survey, however, a survey does not always contain a questionnaire.
Benefit from our service - save 25%
Along with the first order offer - 15% discount (code:start15) , you save an extra 10% since we provide 300 words/page instead of 275 words/page
Main Advantages of a Questionnaire
- With a well-developed questionnaire, you will be able to collect accurate and relevant data without spending much time on it.
- A well-structured questionnaire will help you learn more information on the topic. For instance, a marketing questionnaire will help you figure out what your customers think about your company.
- A questionnaire is a pretty cheap method of collecting information. In fact, the list of questions can be sent to your respondents via e-mail and you can avoid in-person communication.
- If you manage to ask appropriate questions, you will be able to avoid biased answers.
- A questionnaire can be customized to your brand voice; thus it can reinforce your brand image.
In other words, it is hard to underestimate the importance of a well-written questionnaire. If you are going to build your career in business, marketing, management, or any other related field, you need to know how a good questionnaire should look like. Having no sufficient experience in writing questionnaires, you should delegate this task to a professional writing expert, who will complete your task for you. By dealing with our questionnaire writing service, you will be impressed by the quality of a questionnaire created by one of our talented experts. This document will include the most appropriate, clear, and interesting questions that will enable you to receive sufficient information on the topic.
Main Characteristics of a Good Questionnaire
Pay attention that your questionnaire design depends on the type of information you are going to obtain from your respondents. Nevertheless, most questionnaires have the same characteristics:
- Uniformity. In its essence, a questionnaire is a great tool for collecting personal opinions, demographic information, facts, and personal attitudes from the respondents. Thus, one of the most important attributes of a questionnaire is standardization and universal design. It means that every respondent should receive the same set of questions.
- Exploratory. Your questionnaire should be exploratory in order to collect sufficient qualitative data. Pay attention that there are no restrictions on the type of questions to be mentioned in the questionnaire. Nevertheless, your questions should be clear to your target audience. Make sure that your questions do not include unknown terms that may confuse your reader because they may give incorrect answers or leave blank spaces. Pay attention that only if your questionnaire is designed in an appropriate way, you will be able to collect important information for your study.
- Questions sequence. Although you can include various types of questions in your questionnaire, you should know that there are warm-up questions, classification questions, transition questions, finalizing questions, and others. Your task is to organize your questions in such a way to allow your respondents to enjoy answering them.
Spread the word and earn a 10% commission
on orders you refer to us.
All questionnaires can be divided into two large groups: structured and unstructured ones. Let us have a closer look at these groups:
- Structured. Structured questionnaires focus on collecting quantitative data. Such a questionnaire is usually planned and designed to collect precise information on the subject.
- Unstructured. An unstructured questionnaire should collect qualitative data. They often use a basic structure. These questions do not limit the respondents` answers.
Types of Questions
- Closed-ended questions. Closed-ended questions allow respondents to give short answers such as Yes/No, True/False, etc.
- Open-ended questions. Open-ended questions enable respondents to provide their reflections on the subject having no restrictions.
- Multiple-choice questions. Multiple-choice questions enable respondents to choose the most appropriate option from a couple of options suggested.
- Scaling questions. Such questions are typically based on the principles of four measurement scales including ordinal, ratio, interval, and nominal.
There are many other types of questions that can be included in your questionnaire. If you are not sure what questions to put in your document, feel free to have a look at some well-written questionnaire papers available on the web.
Most of the questionnaires are distributed in the following forms:
- Online questionnaire. You may publish your questionnaire on some website inviting your respondents to answer your questions. This method is the most time-efficient and cost-effective. Not being under the pressure, the respondents are more likely to give accurate and clear answers. However, the obvious disadvantage of this method is that people often ignore online questionnaires.
- Telephone questionnaire. A telephone questionnaire is a questionnaire that allows the researcher to receive all the necessary answers by speaking with the respondent on the phone. Many people are puzzled by such questionnaires and give inaccurate answers.
- In-person questionnaire. This type of questionnaire is conducted by visiting your respondents. The essential disadvantage of such a questionnaire is that many people feel uncomfortable with such a visit. Also, this type of questionnaire can be pretty expensive.
Questionnaire Writing Service That Will Not Disappoint You
Before placing an order at our writing company, you definitely want to know what guarantees you will gain from us. Let us have a closer look at what helps our writing service stand out from its competitors:
- Plagiarism-free guarantee. By ordering questionnaire writing help at our writing service, you can be sure that we will provide you with a unique piece written from scratch in accordance with your guidelines and requirements.
- 24/7 support. Whenever you experience any problems or have any inquiries during the process of our partnership, you can always get in touch with our support managers and they will gladly provide you with the necessary assistance because their goal is to make our cooperation maximally comfortable for our customers.
- Fair prices. We understand that our customers have no opportunity to spend much money on questionnaire writing help. Thus, we try to keep our prices maximally fair and reasonable. In addition to affordable prices, we have a great discount system, which allows our customers to economize their savings by placing their order at our service on a regular basis.
- Total privacy. If you are concerned about your confidentiality, we want you to know that we keep the personal information of our customers private and never involve third parties in our cooperation.
- Timely delivery. No matter how urgent the deadline of your questionnaire assignment is, we will deliver it to you in a timely manner because the scheduled delivery is one of our primary guarantees.
- Free revision timeframe during the first 48 hours after the order delivery. If you would like to have your questionnaire corrected, just let us know about it and we will revise it thoroughly because we want you to be totally satisfied with our work.
- Possibility to choose writing quality (Standard, Premium, Supreme), VIP Services, or to become a VIP Client.
As you can see, we are doing everything possible to turn cooperation with our writing company into a maximally enjoyable and pleasant experience for you. Buy our questionnaire writing help now and say, “Goodbye” to stress and sleep deprivation.
How Does It Work
Do you want to know how to purchase questionnaire writing help at our writing service? Have a look at a few steps that will take you closer to a well-written questionnaire:
- Provide us with clear guidelines to help us understand what you expect to see in your paper. If there are any files that should be studied before writing your paper, feel free to attach them to the system.
- Next, you need to proceed with payment.
- Once your payment goes through, we will start working on your order right away. Once the appropriate writer is found, you will be able to chat with them in our convenient message system. This will enable you to track the progress of your order.
- Finally, when the deadline is over, you will need to log in to your personal profile and download your paper.
If you were looking for a questionnaire writing service to purchase a questionnaire of superb quality, you have found it. Just allow us to take care of your task and you will be satisfied with your choice.
How It Works
The ordering process consists of 4 easy steps
Step 1. Fill the order form
Please, provide your personal information, including your valid email address and a telephone number.
And also all information and instructions to be followed by the writer.
Step 2. Pay for your paper
Provide the payment by using any convenient payment system. After submitting the payment – the writer will start writing.
The status of your order will be changed to "in progress."
Step 3. Control the writing process
Communicate with the writer, coordinate the process Watch as the writer create a paper according to details, chat with the writer for better understanding.
Step 4. Get your paper
Your order is now ready to be sent to you. It will be emailed to the address that you provided.
We also upload fulfilled order to “My Account Area” so that you can download it on your own.
Give us feedback!
...let us know what you think of your paper once you have reviewed it. Your participation enables us to improve our operational processes. We really value your feedback and/or any comments you have.