How does our dissertation writing service work?
Save an extra 10% on each and every order by receiving 300 words/page instead of 275 words/page offered by most of the essay writing websites.
- Having decided to buy a dissertation at Master-Dissertations.com the very first thing you are to do is to fill in our order form and proceed with the payment. Our prices are based on four factors – the type of assignment, the length of the paper, its deadline and the academic level. Along with this information, you will also need to provide your contact details and/or additional requirements for the dissertation. You will receive an automatically generated email asking for order confirmation and giving you the price of the project.
- After you have placed your order and made the required payment, we will assign your project to an appropriate writer possessing suitable specialization. We have a huge team of professional writers of all specialties to fulfill even the most complex tasks. Experience is another factor we consider when hiring our staff. Thus your paper will only be assigned to writers who have a degree and experience in that particular field.
- Your thesis or dissertation passes through our strict editing process once completed. It helps to remove any errors including those in style, grammar, and language. Once the editing is completed we will check the work with our anti-plagiarism software to confirm that it is original and unique. Our company has a zero plagiarism tolerance, and we guarantee that you will never receive a paper that has been plagiarized.
- After the final check, your completed dissertation will be sent to you. You have the option of receiving an email with the paper included as an attachment, or you can download the dissertation directly from your account on our website.
- If after reviewing the completed assignment you want it to be revised or edited we will take care of that as well. Our Free Revision Policy offers you any editing or revision needed at no additional cost if you contact us within 48 hours from the paper delivery date. Large projects (those of more than 20 pages) are given a 30-day deadline as we realize that the revision may consume more time. Should you request a revision, your writer will complete it exactly according to the requested deadline.