Your dissertation methodology is an important chapter of your research project. In this critical part of your dissertation you are to define and fully describe the methodology you will use to test your hypothesis and address the problem(s) presented in the Introduction chapter.
It should include:
- A brief discussion of the methodologies used by previous researchers
- A full discussion of the methodologies you will use. Point on similarities and differences between those of previous researchers and yours.
- A justification for the methodologies you have selected
- A discussion of the instruments used by previous researches and a complete discussion of the instruments and samples you shall use. This discussion must include a justification for your sampling and for the instruments you will be using to collect the data.
This chapter must obviously include a summary of the strengths and weaknesses of the methodologies and instruments used by other researchers on the same problem. This requires a current and completely relevant review of literature, so make sure to conduct a scholarly study of previous research. Thus your design and methodology chapter will be produced in an academically-sound manner.
If you are struggling with the design and methodology chapter of your dissertation, contact Master-Dissertations.com immediately. Our experts can look at all that you have completed so far, including your literature review, and develop a methodology chapter that will be scholarly sound and will reflect the problem(s) you are addressing and the previous research available. We can develop not only the design but also the appropriate instruments to be used in data collection.
Master-Dissertations.com has hundreds of Ph.D. researchers and writers who are available to assist in any subject field required by a client. They are experienced in producing every chapter of a dissertation, and can certainly assist you with yours.
Once you have availed Master-Dissertations.com, you can rest assured that you will be assigned an appropriate Ph.D. writer to complete your task. S/he will take your first two chapters, review them in detail, and use them when developing a research design and methodology.
Whatever your need is, whether you need a small amount of assistance or development of the entire chapter, your writer will be available to complete the task. Once your writer is assigned, you will get an individual communication channel to contact him/her throughout the entire production process. Few other dissertation writing services can offer such involvement, but with Master-Dissertations.com you have advantages that no other service is able to provide.
With Master-Dissertations.com you will get the following:
- A 24/7 customer service center to respond immediately to any issues or questions you may have.
- Direct communication with your writer at all times. The opportunity to review and respond to the work of your writer at all stages of paper production.
- Complete confidentiality. No one will ever know that you have used the services of Master-Dissertations.com.
- A completely secure payment method.
- The guarantee of complete originality. Your writer begins his or her work from scratch according to your specifications and requirements.
- The guarantees that the finished and delivered product becomes your property and will never appear anywhere else!
Few dissertation writing services will offer the quality, service and guarantees that Master-Dissertations.com offers. You can review the content of other websites, and you will understand the stark contrast between them and our professional, quality service.
Contact Master-Dissertations.com today for the first-rate, premier assistance you deserve!